Do you have an idea for a startup and want to get it off the ground in the most efficient and risk free way possible?
If so, then our Startup Validation Service has been designed specifically for you.
Over the couse of 6-8 weeks we will help you analyse, validate and design your idea in order to move towards product market fit.
How does this help me?
Validating your startups idea is a critical first step to avoid costly and potentially fatal mistakes. Startups are creating something new, so the traditional rules of business planning don’t apply.
By spending a small amount of time and money early on your can become more confident in your assumptions. This helps you build the right features, for the right product, which has a sizable base of customers who are prepared to pay for what you offer.
Wrong assumptions in any of these points can result in all your hard work being wasted, but if you shift course towards the right path early enough any wastage is limited and your chance of success increases.
What do you get?
- Detailed idea and concept breakdown
- Research into hypothesised market, size and competitor landscape
- Customer interviews with members of your target audience
- Functional wireframed prototype of the proposed solution
- Usability testing of prototype with target users
- Pivot or Persevere recommendation
- Detailed scope of proposed MVP solution
- Founder Support Program – Free
- 20% discount on Startup MVP + CTO as a Service if you choose us to continue the development ($4k value!)
- You must have a technology based startup in the idea or prototype stages
- Must set aside time for online calls to discuss your idea in detail. English language is required.
- Validation service is non-refundable. Whether the research determines that your startup is viable or not, it is the learning that you are paying for.
- We can offer the next stage of building your MVP, but neither party has an obligation to work together on this.