Are you a first time (or even repeat) founder, feeling that everything would be a easier if you had more support?
Stuck on a difficult decision and not sure which way to go?
Lacking expertise in a key area within your co-founding team?
Struggling with planning your technical architecture and how to pay for it?
If you said yes to any of the above then our Founder Support Program could be for you.
What do you get?
- Custom 4 week hands-on plan tailored to tackle your key challenges.
- Direct access to our CEO & other specialist experts.
- 1 hour deep dive call to fully understand your business, progress, challenges and opportunities.
- Weekly 1 hour calls for the next 4 weeks to tackle the challenges you are facing.
- Email answers to quick questions between calls to keep progress on track.
- We help you set, plan and achieve your goals to fast-track your product success.
- Final 30 minutes de-brief at the end of the 4 weeks to review progress and map out your recommended ongoing strategy.
- Optional path into our full incubator program.
- AWS hosting credits worth $5k USD over 1 year.*
- Other perks and easy access from our partners.*
- Optional ongoing assistance on mutual agreement in exchange for advisor equity.
What could this cover?
Really this depends on what it is you need.
We can focus on solving 1 specific problem throughout the entire program, or we can tackle a different area each week.
Possible topics could include (but not restricted to):
- Company structure and incorporation
- Co-founder agreements
- Idea Validation
- Business Model Canvas
- Pricing your Product
- Tech stack & infrastructure setup
- Sales strategies
- Hiring early team
- Investor readiness and understanding termsheets
Between our team we….
- Have already been where you are.
- Are currently where you are on our latest startups.
- Have worked with industry experts and veterans in a wide range of areas.
- Have connections within our networks who can help solve many challenges.
- Have started companies, closed companies, raised investment, invested in, sold companies, kept running companies….
And if you have hosting costs (what startup doesn’t!?) then the available credits mean this program actually saves you money, so it’s essentially free!
*Partner perks are subject to each partners approval, although no issues are expected for any tech startups with a solid idea, growth potential and early progress.